Iceland Travel Guide
Iceland is a unique place, one that impresses every visitor beyond expectations. It’s a country that has a lot to offer even to the most seasoned traveller. It also transforms every season and no matter when or how you choose to discover Iceland, this magical place will not disappoint.
Maybe you are still undecided about visiting Iceland and are looking for travel inspiration. Or maybe you are planning your Iceland trip itinerary and don’t know where to start. Or you just need some practical advice or reassurance for your upcoming trip to Iceland… You should be able to find all the information you are looking for here.
To make your Iceland trip planning and research easier, I created this page that bundles up all our blog posts about traveling to Iceland. From trip inspiration to sample trip itineraries and much more. Take a look!
TIP: Join our Facebook Group for Iceland and Scandinavia Travel. We have lots of members who know the region quite well and should be able to help you with the practical side of planning a trip to Iceland and other Nordic Countries.
THIS PAGE CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
When to go to Iceland
Iceland travel inspiration
- My favourite photos from Iceland
- Top-10 Places Not to be Missed in Iceland
- Top 5 Winter Experiences in Iceland
- Glacier Hiking in Iceland
- Why visit Iceland
- Two Things You Should Know About Reykjavik
- How To See and Photograph The Northern Lights
Iceland itinerary suggestions
- Best Iceland Itinerary Suggestions (From 1 to 14 days)
- The Best Iceland Winter Trip Itinerary For One Week (See the highlights of the South Coast in 7 days, can be done in 5 days in other seasons)
- See The Best of Iceland’s Highlands with a Private Driver – 4 Day Itinerary (Bucket List Trip)
Best tours and day trips in Iceland
- Best Guided Tours in Iceland (All Seasons)
- Best Iceland Day Trips, Excursions, and Tours from Reykjavik in Winter
Practical information for visiting Iceland
- HOW Expensive is Iceland (+ How To Save Money)
- What to Pack and What to Wear in Iceland in Summer
- What to Pack and What to Wear in Iceland in Winter
- Practical Information for Traveling to Iceland
- How to Get to Reykjavik from Keflavik Airport (Complete Guide to Airport Transfers)
- Winter Driving in Iceland
Accommodation in Iceland
- Where To Stay in Reykjavik and on Self-drive Iceland Ring Road Trip
- Hotels Combined is a great site to compare hotel prices and find the best deals for your trip to Iceland.
Car Rental in Iceland
Flying to Iceland
- It’s important that you are well covered when traveling, so a good travel insurance is a must. Here you can find more information about how to find the best international travel insurance.
P.S. If you found this page useful, don’t forget to bookmark it for later reference and share it with your friends who are thinking of visiting Iceland. Are you on Pinterest? Save this image!