Looking to get in touch? Great! I love to hear from readers!
Please read this first:
- If you have questions regarding a specific destination or one or the other topic covered on the blog, you can ask them in the comments section under each article. I try to answer every question in a timely manner. That way other readers can also benefit from the answers and/or reply to your questions.
- If you have questions about an upcoming family trip or traveling with kids in general, please join our Facebook Group for Adventurous Family Travel. It’s a great way to get in touch with other traveling families, ask questions, and share family travel tips and experience.
- We also have a Facebook Group focussed on Iceland and Scandinavia Travel. It’s a very active group with lots of members who gladly help each other out when it comes to traveling to the Nordics. Check it out!
- Please note that I cannot help you with the day-to-day planning of your trip. On our blog you can find many suggested itineraries for various destinations. This should help to get you started and you can create your own itinerary that is right for you.
- Please note that we do not organise or book trips. We only provide information to help you plan your own trip. We’re a travel blog, not a travel agency. However, we are affiliated with some of the best companies in the travel industry and you can book your hotels, car rental, tours, etc. using our hand-picked selections that we link to from our articles. This should save you a lot of time and guesswork when planning a trip. Please check our travel resources page for the best companies that we use and recommend.
- If you don’t find an answer to your question on the blog, please consider leaving a comment on the related post before sending an email to me. As the very last resource, you can also contact me by e-mail. I always try to read all e-mails in a timely manner and will do my best to answer them as soon as possible. However, if you don’t hear from me within 2-3 days, it probably means that I am either traveling or that I think your question has already been answered on the blog.
- I get so many emails and there are only so many hours in a day, so I apologise in advance if your email doesn’t get answered. I encourage you to search the blog, read the comments of other readers, and join our FB groups, which are a great resource of information. Please also join our FREE newsletter for exclusive travel tips and inspiration.
Looking to promote your brand or destination?
- Full Suitcase is interested in working with you to help grow your brand or promote your destination. Here you can find more information about working with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. If there is an opportunity for us to work together, please email me and I’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are a business looking to sponsor a travel-related article, please contact me by email and I’ll send you our current rates.
- Please note that we do not accept low quality or advertising-driven guest posts. We do not sell links. My mailbox is exploding with these types of requests and therefore I will not be answering to them any more. Thanks for understanding!
- If you are are interested in submitting a well-written guest post for us, please send us your idea and include samples of your work. Please include QUALITY GUEST POST SUBMISSION in your email title. We will only consider submissions that fit our blog style and quality requirements. Here you can see some examples of guests posts that we published.