Hello and thank you for visiting the Full Suitcase family travel blog!
We love to hear from you, but please read this page first, before sending us an email. You can find my email address at the very bottom of this page. Thank you!
Are you a reader looking to get in touch?
Great! Our email address can be found further below and we love to hear from our readers! But please read this first:
- If you have any questions regarding a specific destination or one or the other topic covered on the blog, you can ask them in the comments section under each article. I try to answer every question in a timely manner. That way other readers can also benefit from the answers and/or reply to your questions. This is by far the best way to get an answer to your question!
- If you have specific questions about an upcoming trip or are looking for more travel inspiration, please consider joining our Full Suitcase Travel Group on Facebook. It’s a great way to get in touch with other travelers, ask questions, and share your own travel tips and experiences.
- We also have a Facebook Group focussed on Iceland and Scandinavia Travel. It’s a very active group with thousands of members who gladly help each other out when it comes to traveling to the Nordics. Check it out!
- Please note that I cannot help you with the day-to-day planning of your trip. On our blog, you can find many suggested itineraries for various destinations. This should help to get you started and you can create your own itinerary that is right for you.
- Please note that we do not organize or book trips. We only provide information to help you plan your own trip. We’re a travel blog, not a travel agency. However, we are affiliated with some of the best companies in the travel industry and you can book your hotels, car rental, tours, etc. using our hand-picked selections that we link to from our articles. This should save you a lot of time and guesswork when planning a trip. Please check our travel resources page for the best companies that we use and recommend.
- If you don’t find an answer to your question on the blog, please consider leaving a comment on the related post before sending an email to me. As the very last resource, you can also contact me by e-mail, but it might take longer to get an answer. I always try to read all e-mails in a timely manner and will do my best to answer all the genuine emails as soon as possible. However, if you don’t hear from me, it probably means that I am traveling. Please don’t send any reminders as that just clogs up my mailbox even further and will delay my response.
- I get so many emails and there are only so many hours in a day, so I apologize in advance if your email doesn’t get answered. If you are a reader looking for information for your trip, I will normally answer at the earliest convenience, even if I can’t help you. In the meantime, I encourage you to search the blog, read the comments of other readers, and join our Facebook groups that are a great resource of information. Please also join our FREE newsletter for exclusive travel tips and inspiration.
Do you want to support our blog?
It has never occurred to me to even address this topic, but recently we are getting more and more requests about supporting our blog or making a donation. If you are a reader who is considering this, please read the following.
We really appreciate the thought and your kindness, but we really do not expect a donation from you! We’re thrilled that you find our blog useful and we hope that it helps you plan an unforgettable vacation and make the most of your trip!
If you do want to support our blog, the best you can do is keep reading our articles, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on social media (@fullsuitcase), and come back to our website when you are planning new trips. We would be thrilled if you share our articles online, save them to Pinterest, and tell your friends about Full Suitcase. We also love to hear your feedback which you can easily leave by commenting under any of the related articles on our blog.
In our articles, you’ll often find suggestions for hotels, car rental, tours, or products that we recommend. We also have a travel resources page where we showcase our favorite travel resources that we use to book our own trips. If you use these links to plan your trips, sometimes we get a small commission for qualifying bookings or purchases at no extra cost to you.
So, once again, thank you very much for reading and supporting us in the ways described above. And, of course, you can always send us an email and say hi! It’s always great to hear feedback from our readers!
Looking to promote your brand or destination?
- Full Suitcase might be interested in working with you to help grow your (travel-related) brand or promote your destination. Here you can find more information about working with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. If there is an opportunity for us to work together, please email me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are a business looking to sponsor a travel-related article or are interested in a feature in an existing article, please contact me by email and I’ll send you our current rates. Please note that all the articles are always written by us, contain disclosures, and “rel=sponsored” links only.
If you want to get in touch, you can reach us by e-mail:email@example.com
Looking to publish a guest post?
- Please note that we DO NOT accept guest posts with any commercial links. If – and only if – you are a travel blogger looking to grow your personal travel blog and are willing and capable to provide a high-quality guest post, we might consider it.
- Please take a look at some examples of guest posts that we love. If you think you can provide similar quality, we’d love to hear from you.
- Please read our guest posting guidelines before contacting us.
Looking to buy or exchange links? Please don’t bother.
- We DO NOT sell or swap links. My mailbox is exploding with these types of requests and I will not be answering them anymore. If you send me repeat emails, it will just get you flagged as spam. Thanks for your understanding!