Are you a reader who is looking to get in touch?
Great! I love to hear from our readers! But please read this first:
- If you have questions regarding a specific destination or one or the other topic covered on the blog, you can ask them in the comments section under each article. I try to answer every question in a timely manner. That way other readers can also benefit from the answers and/or reply to your questions. This is by far the best way to get an answer to your question!
- If you have specific questions about an upcoming trip or are looking for more travel inspiration, please consider joining our Full Suitcase Travel Group on Facebook. It’s a great way to get in touch with other travelers, ask questions, and share your own travel tips and experiences.
- We also have a Facebook Group focussed on Iceland and Scandinavia Travel. It’s a very active group with thousands of members who gladly help each other out when it comes to traveling to the Nordics. Check it out!
- Please note that I cannot help you with the day-to-day planning of your trip. On our blog you can find many suggested itineraries for various destinations. This should help to get you started and you can create your own itinerary that is right for you.
- Please note that we do not organize or book trips. We only provide information to help you plan your own trip. We’re a travel blog, not a travel agency. However, we are affiliated with some of the best companies in the travel industry and you can book your hotels, car rental, tours, etc. using our hand-picked selections that we link to from our articles. This should save you a lot of time and guesswork when planning a trip. Please check our travel resources page for the best companies that we use and recommend.
- If you don’t find an answer to your question on the blog, please consider leaving a comment on the related post before sending an email to me. As the very last resource, you can also contact me by e-mail, but the it might take longer to get an answer. I always try to read all e-mails in a timely manner and will do my best to answer all the genuine emails as soon as possible. However, if you don’t hear from me, it probably means that I am traveling. Please don’t send any reminders as that just clogs up my mailbox even further and will delay my response.
- I get so many emails and there are only so many hours in a day, so I apologize in advance if your email doesn’t get answered. If you are a reader looking for genuine help, I will normally answer at the earliest convenience, even if I can’t help you. In the meantime, I encourage you to search the blog, read the comments of other readers, and join our FB groups, which are a great resource of information. Please also join our FREE newsletter for exclusive travel tips and inspiration.
Looking to promote your brand or destination?
- Full Suitcase might be interested in working with you to help grow your (travel-related) brand or promote your destination. Here you can find more information about working with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. If there is an opportunity for us to work together, please email me and I’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are a business looking to sponsor a travel-related article or are interested in a feature in an existing article, please contact me by email and I’ll send you our current rates. All the articles are always written by us, contain a disclosure and nofollow links only.
Looking to publish a guest post?
- Please note that we DO NOT accept guest posts with any commercial links. If – and only if – you are a blogger looking to promote your personal blog and are willing and capable to provide a high quality guest post of at least 2,000 words and high quality images (see some examples of guest posts that we love), I might consider. Send me some ideas that actually align with our blog, show me that you know what our blog is about, and make your pitch count!
Looking to buy or exchange links? Please don’t bother.
- We DO NOT sell or exchange links. My mailbox is exploding with these types of requests and I will not be answering to them any more. If you send me repeat emails, it will just get you flagged as spam. Thanks for your understanding!