Hello and thank you for visiting the Full Suitcase family travel blog!
We love to hear from you, but please read the information below first, before sending us an email. You can then find our email address at the very bottom of this page. Thank you!
Are you a reader looking to get in touch?
Our email address can be found further below and we love to hear from our readers! However, with tens of thousands of people reading our website daily, please understand that it’s often impossible to even find the time to read, let alone answer all the emails we get.
So before sending an email, PLEASE read this first:
- If you have any questions regarding a specific destination or one or the other topic covered on the blog, you can ask them in the comments section under each article. I try to answer every question in a timely manner. That way other readers can also benefit from the answers and/or reply to your questions. This is by far the best way to get an answer to your question! If you didn’t get an answer within a week, it usually means that we are traveling. In that case, the answer will be delayed. There is no need to follow up – I’ll answer as soon as I can.
- Please note that I cannot help you with the day-to-day planning of your trip. On our blog, you can find many suggested itineraries for various destinations. This should help to get you started and you can create your own itinerary that is right for you.
- If you want to print something from our website, you can do it directly from your browser (Ctrl+p). Please note that we cannot offer any .pdf printables of our articles. It’s just not feasible to keep things up-to-date this way. Some of our articles have printables available; in that case, it’s clearly indicated and you can download them yourself without sending us an email.
- Please note that we do not organize or book trips. We only provide information to help you plan your own trip. We’re a travel blog, not a travel agency. However, we are affiliated with some of the best companies in the travel industry and you can book your hotels, car rental, tours, etc. using our hand-picked selections that we link to in our articles. This should save you a lot of time and guesswork when planning a trip. Please check our travel resources page for the best companies that we use and recommend.
- If you have specific questions about an upcoming trip or are looking for more travel inspiration, please consider joining our Full Suitcase Travel Group on Facebook. It’s a great way to get in touch with other travelers, ask questions, and share your own travel tips and experiences.
- We also have a Facebook Group focused on Iceland and Scandinavia Travel. It’s a very active group with thousands of members who gladly help each other out when it comes to traveling to the Nordics. Check it out!
- Please do not contact me via private messages on Facebook or Instagram. There are so many easy ways to contact our blog! Tracing down and stalking my private Facebook account is definitely not the way to get an answer from me.
- Once again – if you don’t find an answer to your question on the blog, please consider leaving a comment on the related post before sending an email to me. As the very last resource, you can also contact me by e-mail, but it might take longer to get an answer. I always try to read all e-mails in a timely manner and will do my best to answer all genuine emails as soon as possible. However, if you don’t hear from me, it probably means that I am traveling. Please don’t send any reminders as that just clogs up my mailbox even further and will delay my response.
- I get so many emails and there are only so many hours in a day, so I apologize in advance if your email doesn’t get answered. If you are a reader looking for information for your trip, I will normally answer at the earliest convenience (even if I can’t help you). In the meantime, I encourage you to search the blog, read the comments of other readers, and join our Facebook groups which are a great resource of information. Please also join our FREE newsletter for exclusive travel tips and inspiration.
Do you want to support our blog?
It has never occurred to me to even address this topic, but recently we are getting more and more requests about supporting our blog or making a donation. If you are a reader who is considering this, please read the following.
We really appreciate the thought and your kindness, but we really do not expect a donation from you! We’re thrilled that you find our blog useful and we hope that it helps you plan an unforgettable vacation and make the most of your trip!
If you do want to support our blog, the best you can do is keep reading our articles, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on social media (@fullsuitcase), and come back to our website when you are planning new trips. We would be thrilled if you share our articles online, save them to Pinterest, and tell your friends about Full Suitcase. We also love to hear your feedback which you can easily leave by commenting under any of the related articles on our blog.
In our articles, you’ll often find suggestions for hotels, car rentals, tours, or products that we recommend. We also have a travel resources page where we showcase our favorite travel resources that we use to book our own trips. If you use these links to plan your trips, sometimes we get a small commission for qualifying bookings or purchases at no extra cost to you.
So, once again, thank you very much for reading and supporting us in the ways described above. And, of course, you can always send us an email and say hi! It’s always great to get feedback from our readers!
Looking to promote your brand or destination?
- Full Suitcase might be interested in working with you to help grow your (travel-related) brand or promote your destination. Here you can find more information about working with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. If there is an opportunity for us to work together, please email me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please also note that we only promote brands that we truly stand behind and where we believe that the collaboration will be useful to our readers.
- If you are a business looking to sponsor a travel-related article or are interested in a feature in an existing article, please contact me by email and I’ll send you our current rates. Please note that all the articles are always written by us, and contain disclosures with “rel=sponsored” links only.
- We will answer your email if we think there is a good fit. If you don’t hear back from us, it most likely means that we cannot help you. There is really no need to follow up.
If you want to get in touch, you can reach us by e-mail:jurga (@) fullsuitcase.com
Looking to publish a guest post?
- Please note that we DO NOT accept guest posts with any commercial links. If – and only if – you are a travel writer looking to grow your personal travel blog and are willing and capable to provide a high-quality guest post, we might consider it.
- Please take a look at some examples of guest posts that we love. If you think you can provide similar quality, we’d love to hear from you.
- Please also read our guest posting guidelines before contacting us. We will not answer any emails that show us you haven’t read this.
Looking to buy or exchange links? Please don’t bother.
- We DO NOT sell or swap links. No exceptions. My mailbox is exploding with these types of requests and I will not be answering them anymore. If you send me repeat emails, it will just get you flagged as spam. Thanks for your understanding!