Guest Posting Guidelines
Are you a travel blogger looking to guest post for one of the world’s leading family travel blogs? We might be interested to feature your work on Full Suitcase.
But before contacting us, please read our guest posting requirements carefully. We will only respond to those requests that clearly show that you have read this!
Also, we will only consider guest posts from travel bloggers. So no businesses, no matter how big or small. No exceptions.
We are only interested in guest posts for the countries that are already on our blog. So please check our Destinations page to see which countries we write about.
Guest Post Criteria
- You must have visited the destination yourself and can supplement your article with at least 7-8 nice images that you own the copyright of. No watermarks or recognizable people. We might add our own pictures or stock images.
- +-1500-3000 words, depending on the topic. Must be written in the ‘you’ form with lots of practical tips. We are not looking for personal stories, rather experience-based tips that are useful for our readers.
- Topics can be itineraries, road trips, city guides, day trips, National Park guides, but also guides to a specific landmark, an activity or a hike, etc.
- Well-written posts with no grammatical mistakes. Written in good English, but not exaggerated with thesaurus words that nobody uses in real life.
- 100% original content that you haven’t posted yet and won’t post anywhere else in the future. We will check for plagiarism.
- We will always edit for SEO, consistency, and add affiliate links and internal links, as well as external links if truly useful to the reader.
Please email jurga (@) fullsuitcase.com with the subject line ‘QUALITY GUEST POST SUBMISSION’. Please include several topic ideas or tell me which destinations you’d like to cover and we can figure it out. Please also include a link to your blog and to some examples of your work. No attachments. Thanks.